Dragons For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pokemon Trading and Battling Thread!

4 posters

Go down

The Pokemon Trading and Battling Thread! Empty The Pokemon Trading and Battling Thread!

Post  AruGard Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:12 am

This might be a good idea as a lot of people like Pokémon.

Request then say what you'll give. As simple as that!

Also, if you want to battle, say what you got, and well, I almost always accept, unless its hacked. Wink D4L
AruGard
AruGard

Male Number of posts : 159
Location : Moving to ENGLAND! WOOP! but it's after the winter... meh...
Warning :
The Pokemon Trading and Battling Thread! Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100The Pokemon Trading and Battling Thread! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

The Pokemon Trading and Battling Thread! Empty Re: The Pokemon Trading and Battling Thread!

Post  Dragon4Life Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:54 am

Im collecting Umbreon, and Im willing to tradw whatever you want for one! Unless its impossible, like a shiny arcues or something.
Dragon4Life
Dragon4Life
Owner of DragonsForLife
Owner of DragonsForLife

Female Number of posts : 228
Location : England. But I'm also here. And in the shadows. With my Umbreon.
Warning :
The Pokemon Trading and Battling Thread! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Pokemon Trading and Battling Thread! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-29

https://dragonsforlife.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Pokemon Trading and Battling Thread! Empty Re: The Pokemon Trading and Battling Thread!

Post  AruGard Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:06 pm

Good idea of adding battles too.
AruGard
AruGard

Male Number of posts : 159
Location : Moving to ENGLAND! WOOP! but it's after the winter... meh...
Warning :
The Pokemon Trading and Battling Thread! Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100The Pokemon Trading and Battling Thread! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post  steph1331 Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:15 pm

i dont care who chalenges me but i would like to battle some one ... oh ya befor i forget , i am still very weak ( my pokemon arnt high then a level 20 at the moment) so i woull like it if the person i battled was around the same level as me...

plus i am also looking for a the evolution of beduwe ( sorry for it being misspelt) i am willing to trade anythang for it , expect for shinies ......
steph1331
steph1331
Egg
Egg

Number of posts : 27
Warning :
The Pokemon Trading and Battling Thread! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Pokemon Trading and Battling Thread! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon4Life Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:55 am

Evoution of what?
Dragon4Life
Dragon4Life
Owner of DragonsForLife
Owner of DragonsForLife

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Slim12 Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:32 am

Budew methinks. Not sure I have a roselia, pretty sure I evolved it.
Slim12
Slim12

Number of posts : 56
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon4Life Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:48 am

That kinda makes-OW.
T^T I just banged my foot really hard on the metal desk/table...OWIE
That makes sense.
Dragon4Life
Dragon4Life
Owner of DragonsForLife
Owner of DragonsForLife

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  steph1331 Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:27 pm

Slim12 wrote:Budew methinks. Not sure I have a roselia, pretty sure I evolved it.
yeah i ment roselia...
steph1331
steph1331
Egg
Egg

Number of posts : 27
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down