Dragons For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dragon Strike Teaser

2 posters

Go down

The Dragon Strike Teaser Empty The Dragon Strike Teaser

Post  AruGard Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:56 am

Dragons and humans have always shared a special bond.
When a human is born, a dragon is born. After a while, the mother dragon leaves the baby dragon to search for it's soulmate. It's soulmate is the baby human that was born when it did. The baby dragon finds it's soulmate, and they bond. They then live together for life until they die. They are never separated. They are never without each other. If they were separated, then the unthinkable could happen...
AruGard
AruGard

Male Number of posts : 159
Location : Moving to ENGLAND! WOOP! but it's after the winter... meh...
Warning :
The Dragon Strike Teaser Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100The Dragon Strike Teaser Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

The Dragon Strike Teaser Empty Re: The Dragon Strike Teaser

Post  Flameclaw1234 Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:41 am

I was messing around with a topic like this, where the dragon and human couldn't fin each other. So the dragon curled up and slept. His soulmate visited the cave, finding the sleeping dragon, but did not know it was his soulmate. From there, the concept just died cause I never had enough time or ideas to continue on it. If you want to make your beginning in to a story, if you want help you can post it in the roleplays, but if you want to finish it yourself, you can add it to art ans storys.
Flameclaw1234
Flameclaw1234
Egg
Egg

Female Number of posts : 29
Warning :
The Dragon Strike Teaser Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Dragon Strike Teaser Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  AruGard Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:23 am

Actually I gave up on this and made a new one, yet to be posted. It will be in my forum first, so keep an eye out on that.
AruGard
AruGard

Male Number of posts : 159
Location : Moving to ENGLAND! WOOP! but it's after the winter... meh...
Warning :
The Dragon Strike Teaser Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100The Dragon Strike Teaser Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down